Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pregnant!!!!

I had just arrived home from seeing my family when Jason asked me "Do you have any pregnancy tests left?" I told him that I believe I had one. He told me that he was going to order a fertility monitor from Costco.com and he didn't want to order it just to find out I was pregnant, so I should take the test first. I reluctantly went upstairs, got the test out of the drawer, and took it. I thought, "My period isn't due for three days, so even if I am there is only a 65% chance of it showing positive." While the test was running, I went into the bedroom to keep my mind off of it. A person can only take so much disappointment in one year, and I had reached my limit. I was dreading going back in to check it and having to see the words "not pregnant" yet again.
Boy was I wrong. At first, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I really couldn't believe what I saw. Here's a picture, so that you can see it for yourself.


I ran downstairs to tell Jason. From that moment on we have been ecstatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment