Friday, February 22, 2013

11 Weeks


Size of Baby: Jellybean is the size of a Fig. He is just over an inch and a half long.

Weight Gain/Loss: None.

Maternity Clothes: I wear a band for work so that I don't have to button my pants. It just makes it more comfortable with the oodles of layers that I have to wear there to keep warm.

Sleep: Absolutely terrible. I was tossing and turning most nights and was never quite sure if I ever even slept.

Movement: None...still to early.

Food Cravings: Macaroni and Cheese for sure. Nothing else really...and it's still not really a craving.

Symptoms: Nausea came back with a vengeance this week. Still have yet to throw up from it though, so it's completely tolerable.

Gender: Still don't know.

Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Still nothing but Bliss

What I Miss: Ahi tuna. We were in Hawaii last week and I couldn't eat any Ahi tuna. That makes me kind of sad, but hey, it's for a great cause.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Our 12 week ultrasound still! I'm really nervously excited about it.

Best Moment This Week: Oddly enough it was the nausea coming back...let's me know that everything is okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment