Size of Baby: Jellybean is the size of a kumquat. He is just over an inch long and weighs less than 1/4 of an ounce.
Weight Gain/Loss: None.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but some clothes are feeling a bit tight which makes them uncomfortable. In particular, my work clothes because I have to wear three layers under them because of the cold.
Sleep: Not too bad this week, but we are on vacation in Hawaii and the hotel has wonderfully comfortable beds.
Movement: None...way to early.
Food Cravings: Pizza, French Fries, Macaroni and Cheese. Not really cravings, just the best things that sit well.
Symptoms: This week has been pretty easy symptom wise. I didn't really have much nausea. It kind of makes me nervous.
Gender: Unknown, but Jason thinks it's a girl and I think it's a boy.
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Nothing but Bliss
What I Miss: Absolutely nothing...I'm loving every minute of this.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Our 12 week ultrasound! I want to see that beautiful heartbeat again!
Best Moment This Week: Spending the entire week with my wonderful husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment