Friday, April 12, 2013

18 Weeks




Size of Baby: Jellybean is the size of a bell pepper. He is five and a half inches long from head to rump and weighs about seven ounces.

Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1.6 pounds last week putting me at a total weight gain of 3.8 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yep.

Sleep: I’ve had good days and bad days this week.

Movement: Yes, still feeling the faint kicks and sometimes a couple times a day now.

Food Cravings:  You name it and I want it, but only a little bit of it and I’m good.

Symptoms: Heartburn

Gender:  2 weeks! Don’t forget to tell us if you think Jellybean is a boy or a girl by answering the poll on the right side of the page.

Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Same as they have been. Just so grateful!

What I Miss: Nothing

What I Am Looking Forward To: More movement and finding out if Jellybean is a he or a she.

Best Moment This Week: Nothing really stands out this week, so I would say it’s the same as last week...feeling the movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment