Friday, April 26, 2013

20 Weeks


Size of Baby: Jellybean is as long as a banana. He is about ten inches long from head to heel and weighs about 10 and a half ounces. The 20 week ultrasound showed him weighing 13 ounces...the 87th percentile!


Weight Gain/Loss: I forgot to weigh myself this morning, but I believe I’m up 7 or 8 pounds. I’ll check tomorrow. Update: I finally remembered to weigh myself on Sunday, and I am up 7 pounds.


Maternity Clothes: Yep.

Sleep: Still having issues with my restless leg.

Movement: More and more and stronger and stronger everyday.

Food Cravings: Ice Cream with caramel

Symptoms: Fatigue and restless legs

Gender:  BOY!!!!!

Feelings Towards Pregnancy: More and more anxious for September to come. I want to hold my little guy!

What I Miss: Having my restless legs under control.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Registering and starting to work on Jellybean’s room.

Best Moment This Week: Our ultrasound. Seeing how perfectly Jellybean is growing and finding out that he’s a boy was just incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment