Friday, May 3, 2013

21 Weeks



Size of Baby: Jellybean is as long as a carrot. He is about ten and a half inches long from head to heel and weighs about 12 ounces. Of course, the 20 week ultrasound showed him heavier than that.

Weight Gain/Loss: I gained 2.8 pounds this week (Can we say growth spurt?). That puts my total weight gain at 9.8 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Couldn’t look nice without them.

Sleep: A little better this week, of course my allergies have been making me take a Benadryl which knocks me out cold for a few hours.

Movement: We are getting some really good kicks that are starting to cause some vibrations on the outside. Daddy should be able to feel them soon!!!!

Food Cravings: Still on the ice cream kick...that could explain the rapid weight gain. ;)

Symptoms: Fatigue and restless legs

Gender:  Still a BOY!!!!!

Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Happy as can be!

What I Miss: Nothing this week.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Painting Jellybean’s room.

Best Moment This Week: Seeing my stomach move a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment