Size of Baby: Jellybean is the size of an ear of corn. He is about a foot long from head to heel and weighs at least a pound and a quarter.
Weight Gain/Loss: Nothing this week. All is good though, baby is growing fine.
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Sleep: Better
Movement: He slowed down a bit last week, making me nervous, but all is well. We are back to beating Mommy up.
Food Cravings: Brownies
Symptoms: Fatigue, achy legs and feet, mild dizziness.
Gender: BOY!!!!!
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Same as always. Just super happy.
What I Miss: Being able to do my normal routine without getting exhausted fast...it’ll all be so worth it though.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Putting in a closet organizer for JB’s closet. I’ll post pictures when it’s done.
Best Moment This Week: Hearing his heartbeat at our doctor’s appointment this week. I got a 30 second clip of it on my phone now. It’s music to my ears.
No comments:
Post a Comment