Friday, May 31, 2013

25 Weeks



Size of Baby: Jellybean weighs as much as a rutabaga. He is about thirteen and a half inches from head to heel and weighs at least a pound and a half.

Weight Gain/Loss: 2.2 pounds for a total weight gain of 14.4 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yep

Sleep: Not so great this week, but my hours changed at work for the week to cover someone’s vacation, so that is probably why.

Movement: Lots of good kicks.

Food Cravings: Ice Cream

Symptoms: Fatigue and achy legs and feet

Gender:  BOY!!!!!

Feelings Towards Pregnancy: No major complaints...just a little on the tired and sore side, but I’m still loving every minute!

What I Miss: I still miss not being tired all the time, but I’ll live. My little man will be so worth the tiredness.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Everyday I look forward to getting off of my feet.

Best Moment This Week: Finishing his closet. One step closer to being ready for baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment