Size of Baby: Jellybean is as long as an English Hothouse Cucumber. He is about fourteen inches from head to heel and weighs at least a pound and two thirds.
Weight Gain/Loss: 2 pounds for a total weight gain of 16.4 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Sleep: About the same as usual. I’m awake for at least 2-3 hours in the middle of the night every night.
Movement: Most of it is in the evening hours. He’s definitely getting stronger and stronger.
Food Cravings: Rice Krispie Treats
Symptoms: Fatigue and achy legs and feet
Gender: BOY!!!!!
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: I get a little bummed sometimes that I can’t do everything that I used to be able to do, but overall I’m loving everything.
What I Miss: I miss being able to bend over easily. :)
What I Am Looking Forward To: Getting JB’s room ready.
Best Moment This Week: Jason felt JB move for the first time! and he felt him move a lot a few days later! I’m so excited that he finally gets to feel his boy move. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment