Size of Baby: Jellybean is about the size of a large eggplant. He is about 14.8 inches from head to heel and weighs about 2.25 pounds.
Weight Gain/Loss: I gained 2.8 pounds this week, so my total weight gain is 19.2 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Sleep: I’m still waking up a lot in the middle of the night. Usually 3-4 times to use the restroom. One day this week I was able to fall back asleep right away every time I woke up. That was beautiful!
Movement: We are getting really good thumps this week. He also started to roll around. You can see it when he does it. It’s really neat.
Food Cravings: None, but I have Chocolate Chip Cookies handy, so I’ve been eating a lot of those. :)
Symptoms: Fatigue, achy legs and feet, stiffness, heartburn
Gender: BOY!!!!!
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Still loving every minute!
What I Miss: Not hurting...but I’ll live.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Getting JB’s room in order.
Best Moment This Week: Oh my gosh, there were just so many. 1) JB rolling around. 2) My Baby Shower at work 3) Buying my Mommy Mobile 4) Hearing JB’s heartbeat at our doctor appointment (I’m sure I’m missing some...It was just a wonderful week!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment