Size of Baby: Jellybean weighs as much as a head of cauliflower. He is about fourteen and a half inches from head to heel and weighs about two pounds.
Weight Gain/Loss: I didn't gain any weight last week, so my total weight gain is still 16.4 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Sleep: I’m still waking up a lot in the middle of the night. Usually 3-4 times to use the restroom. Now in the mornings I wake up stiff and sore.
Movement: He’s a mover. He tends to like to move his arms more than his legs.
Food Cravings: None really this week.
Symptoms: Fatigue and achy legs and feet
Gender: BOY!!!!!
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Still loving every minute of it even though I’m tired a lot.
What I Miss: My feet not hurting.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Being off of work so that I don’t have to be on my feet all of the time.
Best Moment This Week: JB had hiccups early this morning. It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment