Saturday, June 29, 2013

29 Weeks


Size of Baby: Jellybean weighs about as much as a Butternut Squash. He is about 15 inches from head to heel and weighs about 2.5 pounds.

Weight Gain/Loss: I lost 1.6 pounds this week, so my total weight gain is 17.6 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yep

Sleep: The worst thing about sleeping is that I wake up stiff and sore.

Movement: He’s been going to town lately. Kicking, rolling, moving a ton...except when anyone wants to feel him move. He did have a kick fight with GrandPapa on Wednesday night. It was really cute.

Food Cravings: Nothing really. Maybe that explains the weight loss.

Symptoms: The legs aren’t as achy now that I’m not working. I still get tired quickly. My ligaments are sore a lot. That’s about it.

Gender:  BOY!!!!!

Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Nervous, but excitedly happy. I’m not nervous about the pain or anything. Just about him being healthy.

What I Miss: Margaritas...the weather is perfect for them. It’s well worth the cause though.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Our nephew (JB’s cousin) being born. He should be here any day hopefully. Unless he makes his Mommy carry him for an extra couple of weeks.

Best Moment This Week: 1) Getting the garbage kicked out of me by JB several times this week. 2) GrandPapa being able to feel him kick.


No comments:

Post a Comment