Friday, July 5, 2013

30 Weeks



Size of Baby: Jellybean weighs about as much as a head of cabbage. He is about 15.7 inches from head to heel and weighs almost 3 pounds.

Weight Gain/Loss: I gained 2.4 pounds this week (Thank you Trader Joe’s Chocolate Aisle!), so my total weight gain is 20 pounds. At this rate, I should not go over the 25-30 pounds that the doctor expects that I’ll gain (fingers crossed).

Maternity Clothes: Just bought a dress for my shower! That should be it now...I should have enough to make it until September.

Sleep: Not as stiff and sore when I wake up, but my RLS has been acting up a bit. Oh well!

Movement: He does this little spasm thing. It’s funny feeling. It’s almost like he is throwing a temper tantrum. He must want more room.

Food Cravings: Chicken Tortilla Soup. I only wanted it once, and then when I had it, it wasn’t very good. That killed that craving.

Symptoms: Fatigue (I nap once daily, typically), Sore tendons (I pull a decent amount of muscles easily nowadays), stiffness (if I sit or lay too still for too long)

Gender:  BOY!!!!!

Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Especially loving it now that I’m not getting worn out at work. I still can’t wait until it’s over though, because I want to meet my little boy!

What I Miss: Licking the mixer paddle after I’m done mixing the batter for a yummy treat.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Working on JB’s nursery. Hopefully we will get it cleaned out enough to paint it this weekend!!!

Best Moment This Week: 1) hearing his little heartbeat at our appointment this week. 2) Setting up all of our future appointments (the end is coming quick). 3) Grandma Marilyn feeling JB kick for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment