Size of Baby: Jellybean weighs about as much as four navel oranges. Let’s juggle! He is over 16 inches from head to heel and weighs almost 3.3 pounds.
Weight Gain/Loss: I completely forgot to weigh myself today, so I’ll have to update my weight in the morning.
Maternity Clothes: Always. My dress for my shower came in, so I’m all set on maternity clothes. :)
Sleep: As long as I keep busy and don’t take three hour naps during the day then I just sleep fairly well.
Movement: Oh so much! and he rolls around a lot nowadays. It’s so weird. I love it!
Food Cravings: Nothing. Nothing at all.
Symptoms: Fatigue still, Heartburn, and my restless leg is acting up again.
Gender: BOY!!!!!
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: The same as it’s always been. Heaven. :)
What I Miss: Being able see what I’m doing when I shave my legs...this belly gets in the way sometimes.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Finishing JB’s nursery. We painted (well, Jay did) last weekend, and are doing the floors this weekend. It’s coming together!
Best Moment This Week: Painting the nursery and ripping out the carpet. It makes it all seem more real than it already feels.
No comments:
Post a Comment