Size of Baby: Jellybean weighs about as much as a pineapple. He is about 17 inches from head to heel and weighs a little over 4 pounds.
Weight Gain/Loss: I forgot to step on the scale this morning, but this evening I was 2 pounds more than last week (may be a little less if you count water weight). We’ll say I’m up about 26.2 pounds. Give or take a pound or two.
Maternity Clothes: What would you say if I all of the sudden put “No”?
Sleep: I’m starting to wake up more often to use the washroom...we are running out of room in there. ;)
Movement: He’s slowing down a bit, but still moving around. Doctor says it’s just lack of room.
Food Cravings: I don’t really get cravings. I’m still where I still have a hard time figuring out what I want to eat.
Symptoms: Heartburn/acid reflux. Stiff, achy joints (when I sit or lay for too long). Fatigue.
Gender: BOY!!!!!
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Loving every moment!
What I Miss: Nothing this week.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Our doctor appointment on Wednesday. I just love hearing his heartbeat!
Best Moment This Week: My BABY SHOWER!!! How can I not pick that? It was so wonderful seeing everyone! and we got a lot of really nice things for JB! We can’t stress enough how much we appreciate everyone’s generosity!
And a special Thank You to Grammie Cockrell and Auntie Stephi for hosting the shower! You both did such a wonderful job down to every last detail! We love you lots!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment