Friday, July 19, 2013

32 Weeks! 8 to go!


Size of Baby: Jellybean weighs about as much as a large jicama. He is about 16.7 inches from head to heel and weighs 3.75 pounds.

Weight Gain/Loss: I never weighed myself last week, so in the past two weeks I’ve gained 4.2 pounds for a total weight gain or 24.2 pounds. Guess we might go over the 30 lbs the doc expects me to gain. Hopefully not too much over though. :)

Maternity Clothes: Yep, and I don’t want to go back to regular ones. ;)

Sleep: About the same as usual. Not very well.

Movement: He likes to roll and stretch. You can also tell usually what side of me he is on. He sticks out.

Food Cravings: Nothing. I actually haven’t felt like eating real food.

Symptoms: I would say fatigue and restless legs. I tire out fairly quickly, and often at night I feel like I want to crawl out of my skin.

Gender:  BOY!!!!!

Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Happy as can be.

What I Miss: Having something to do during the day. I try to keep busy.

What I Am Looking Forward To: My baby shower!!!!

Best Moment This Week: Hearing JB’s heartbeat at our appointment on Tuesday. I could listen to it all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment