Friday, August 9, 2013

35 Weeks! 5 to go!


Size of Baby: Jellybean weighs more than a honeydew melon. He is more than 18 inches from head to heel and should weigh around 5 and 1/4 pounds. However, at our ultrasound on Tuesday he measured more towards the 6 pounds mark.

Weight Gain/Loss: According to the scale this morning I have gained about 28 lbs total so far.

Maternity Clothes: Yep, still mostly yoga pants unless I’m going out. That might change to dresses soon.

Sleep: Not very well lately. I’m starting to have a hard time getting comfortable.

Movement: He’s rolling around a lot...often giving me a lopsided belly. He also is getting hiccups more often.

Food Cravings: Still nothing in particular.

Symptoms: Heartburn/acid reflux. Stiff, achy joints (when I sit or lay for too long). Fatigue.

Gender:  Still a BOY!!!!! (I had the ultrasound tech double check.)

Feelings Towards Pregnancy: I wouldn’t trade this experience for anything!

What I Miss: Nothing.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Holding my baby.


Best Moment This Week: Our ultrasound on Tuesday. Even though he is so big that we didn’t get any good pictures, it was still awesome to see our little, big guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment