Friday, August 30, 2013

38 Weeks! 2 to go!


Size of Baby: Jellybean is about as long as a Leek. He is about 19 and a half inches from head to heel and weighs about 6 ½ pounds. Our little guy is likely closer to 7 ½ pounds.

Weight Gain/Loss: I forgot to weigh myself, but judging by my walking around all day, now sort of swelling weight a few minutes ago I’m probably up about 32 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Either maternity clothes or oversized t-shirts.

Sleep: Not very good.

Movement: He’s definitely running out of room, but the kick counts are good.

Food Cravings: None, but I’m hungry all the time now.

Symptoms: Heartburn/acid reflux. Stiff, achy joints (when I sit or lay for too long). Fatigue. Achy lower back and feet. A random pinched nerve on my right that’s acting up. Mild Crampiness. and now we can add minor ankle swelling to the list.

Gender:  BOY!!!!!

Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Same as always.

What I Miss: Nothing.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Holding my baby.

Best Moment This Week: Hearing his heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment