Friday, August 2, 2013

34 Weeks! 6 to go!



Size of Baby: Jellybean weighs about as much as a cantaloupe. He is about 18 inches from head to heel and weighs around 4 and 3/4 pounds.


Weight Gain/Loss: I forgot to step on the scale this morning, but at my doctors appointment I was up about 24 pounds.


Maternity Clothes: Yep, mostly yoga pants unless I’m going out.


Sleep: I wake up often to use the bathroom and then switch sides I’m laying on.


Movement: He picked back up a little this week. He’s mostly just rolling around in there. Every so often he pushes on my hips.


Food Cravings: Still trying to find something that sounds good to eat.


Symptoms: Heartburn/acid reflux. Stiff, achy joints (when I sit or lay for too long). Fatigue.


Gender:  BOY!!!!!


Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Loving it, but getting really anxious to hold my little boy.


What I Miss: Nothing.


What I Am Looking Forward To: Our ultrasound on Tuesday. We get to see how big our little guy is.

Best Moment This Week: 1) Hearing his heartbeat at our appointment on Wednesday. 2) Tonight. We had our maternity photos done and the sneak peek one looks great. I’m excited to see the rest.




No comments:

Post a Comment