Size of Baby: Jellybean is about as long as a stalk of swiss chard. He is about 19 inches from head to heel and weighs about 6 and ⅓ pounds. Our little guy is likely closer to 7 pounds.
Weight Gain/Loss: I’m still only up 29.4 pounds. I didn’t gain any this week, but the doctor didn’t seem concerned.
Maternity Clothes: Either maternity clothes or oversized t-shirts.
Sleep: What is sleep?
Movement: We had a lazy day this week that made me nervous, but he’s doing well.
Food Cravings: None.
Symptoms: Heartburn/acid reflux. Stiff, achy joints (when I sit or lay for too long). Fatigue. Achy lower back and feet. A random pinched nerve on my right that’s acting up. Mild Crampiness. Wow...that seems like a lot, but really I feel darn good.
Gender: BOY!!!!!
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Happy as happy can be. I just want to hold my little guy.
What I Miss: Nothing.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Holding my baby.
Best Moment This Week: Hearing his heartbeat! I’m still so in love with that sound. Also when the doctor told me he dropped and we are 1 cm dilated. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment