Friday, August 16, 2013

36 Weeks! 4 to go!


Size of Baby: Jellybean is about the size of a head of Romaine Lettuce (Where do they get their lettuce from?). He is about than 18.5 inches from head to heel and should weigh around 6 pounds. Of course our little big guy is likely closer to 7.

Weight Gain/Loss: I’m up 29.4 pounds. I guess I’ll go over my 30 pounds, but hopefully not by more than 5.

Maternity Clothes: Either maternity clothes or oversized t-shirts.

Sleep: Like a baby...a newborn baby.

Movement: Doc has us doing kick counts now. We are moving like a champ.

Food Cravings: Still nothing in particular, but if I smell McDonalds fries I want some. I don’t act on that though.

Symptoms: Heartburn/acid reflux. Stiff, achy joints (when I sit or lay for too long). Fatigue. Achy lower back and feet if I do too much.

Gender:  BOY!!!!!

Feelings Towards Pregnancy: It’s been the best 36 weeks of my life (well, I should say 33 weeks since we’ve only know for about 33 weeks).

What I Miss: Nothing.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Holding my baby.

Best Moment This Week: Hearing his heartbeat! I’m so glad that I get to hear it every week now!

No comments:

Post a Comment