Size of Baby: Jellybean is the size of a Lemon. He is almost three and a half inches long from head to rump and weighs nearly an ounce and a half.
Weight Gain/Loss: Gained one and a half pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Pants to work. My regular jeans still fit me okay, but are starting to feel a little snug.
Sleep: Really good. I wake up a few times to use the bathroom, but have been falling right back asleep.
Movement: Still none.
Food Cravings: White Cheddar Popcorn.
Symptoms: Headaches
Gender: Still don’t know. 4-6 weeks!
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Love! Love! Love!
What I Miss: Nothing from pre-pregnancy. I do kind of miss the 1st trimester nausea.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Finding out if Jellybean is a boy or a girl.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing my pooch actually stick out a bit from the baby and not just because I’m chubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment