Result: Both times we have seen Jellybean's heartbeat it was 166 bpm. GIRL!
2. Craving Myth: Sweet = Girl ; Sour or Salty = Boy
Result: Probably more sour than sweet. BOY!!!
3. Chinese Gender Chart: Calculated using the age and conception and moth of conception. Check it out here
Result: GIRL!!!
4. Mayan Legend: If the Mom's age and year of conception are both even or both odd then it's a girl. If one is even and the other is odd, it's a boy.
Result: Age: 33 Year: 2012...BOY!!!
5. Skin Test: Breaking out = Girl ; Clear skin = Boy
Result: Well, I broke out a lot at first, but now at the 16 week point my skin is fairly clear. I'll let you decide this one, but I say BOY!
6. Ring Test: Dangle your wedding ring on a chain over your belly, if it spins in a circle it's a boy and if it swings back and forth it's a girl.
Result: Back and Forth ...GIRL!!!
7. Morning Sickness: Sick as a dog = Girl ; Little to no sickness = Boy
Result: Little to no sickness. BOY!!!
8. Belly prediction: Low = Boy , High = Girl or Carry in front = Boy , Expand horizontally = Girl
Result: Well, what do you think? I'm going with BOY!
9. Spouse weight: If your spouse gains weight then it's a boy.
Result: GIRL!!!
10. Sleep: If you prefer sleeping on your left then it's a boy, right then it's a girl.
Result: Lately it's been the left. BOY!!!
AND THE FINAL TEST WE TRIED:
11. Intelligender: If the solution turns orange or barely changes then it's a girl. If the solution turns green then it's a boy.
Result: BOY!!!




If I counted right, boy won by one!? :)
ReplyDeleteI counted 7 Boy and 4 Girl
ReplyDelete