Size of Baby: Jellybean is the size of a lime. He is just over two inches long and weighs a half of an ounce.
Weight Gain/Loss: None, but don’t worry, the doctor was not concerned.
Maternity Clothes: Still just the band around my work pants because of all of the layers I wear under them. They don’t feel good pressing into the belly.
Sleep: Still pretty restless.
Movement: Still none.
Food Cravings: Had one craving for gyros and french fries.
Symptoms: A little nausea.
Gender: Unknown, but Intelligender claims it’s a boy. We’ll see in 6-8 weeks.
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Still nothing but Bliss
What I Miss: Stephanie posted a picture of a margarita the other day and made me miss those a bit...only a little though.
What I Am Looking Forward To: My next doctor’s appointment.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing my little one’s arms, hands, legs, and feet on the ultrasound and hearing his beautiful heartbeat.
Weight Gain/Loss: None, but don’t worry, the doctor was not concerned.
Maternity Clothes: Still just the band around my work pants because of all of the layers I wear under them. They don’t feel good pressing into the belly.
Sleep: Still pretty restless.
Movement: Still none.
Food Cravings: Had one craving for gyros and french fries.
Symptoms: A little nausea.
Gender: Unknown, but Intelligender claims it’s a boy. We’ll see in 6-8 weeks.
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Still nothing but Bliss
What I Miss: Stephanie posted a picture of a margarita the other day and made me miss those a bit...only a little though.
What I Am Looking Forward To: My next doctor’s appointment.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing my little one’s arms, hands, legs, and feet on the ultrasound and hearing his beautiful heartbeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment