Friday, March 29, 2013

16 Weeks



Size of Baby: Jellybean is the size of an avocado. He is four and a half inches long from head to rump and weighs about three and a half ounces.

Weight Gain/Loss: Still only up one and a half pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. The doctor is not worried. He says that in time I’ll gain plenty of weight.

Maternity Clothes: Still just maternity pants to work. My jeans still fit, but it’s only a matter of time before they won’t.

Sleep: Wonderfully, comparatively speaking. I never slept well to begin with. My restless leg syndrome has been acting up a bit lately keeping me up a bit.

Movement: I swear I’ve felt a few flutters. They should get stronger soon. I’m anxiously awaiting more.

Food Cravings:  I almost bought out Trader Joe’s the other day, so that tells you something. It’s kind of an “if I smell it, I want it” kind of thing right now.

Symptoms: Still some headaches. My blood pressure was a little high the other day, so because of the headaches and blood pressure, the doctor wants me to monitor my blood pressure at home.

Gender: Still don’t know, but we will find out on April 25th! Can’t wait!!!

Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Same as usual. I’m just thrilled! In fact, words can’t even describe how I feel.

What I Miss: Riding my bike...it has nothing to do with pregnancy, but that is what I miss. I should be able to get a couple of months worth of riding in soon now that it’s getting warmer out.

What I Am Looking Forward To: April 25th!!!

Best Moment This Week: Hearing Jellybean’s heartbeat again! It’s the most beautiful sound in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment