Size of Baby: Jellybean is the size of an apple. He is four inches long from head to rump and weighs about two and a half ounces.
Weight Gain/Loss: I've still only gained one and a half pounds. Hmmm...guess I better work on this calorie thing.
Maternity Clothes: Still just maternity pants to work. We’ll find out tomorrow if my jeans still fit.
Sleep: Still sleeping well. We bought me a huge “U” shaped body pillow that is helping me sleep even better.
Movement: Maybe a flutter around 3am this morning...I may have been imagining that though.
Food Cravings: None this week. It’s been a pretty quiet week on the food front.
Symptoms: Headaches and heartburn (Tylenol and Tums are my new best friends).
Gender: Still don’t know. 3-5 weeks! and we are getting antsy to find out!
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: There is no better feeling in the world than realizing that you lost your waistline. I’m still in 7th heaven!
What I Miss: Absolutely nothing!!!
What I Am Looking Forward To: So much! More Flutters! Our next Ultrasound! Hearing Jellybean’s heartbeat again on Thursday! Gaining more weight! (first time in my life that I said that last one)
Best Moment This Week: Realizing that I no longer have a waist...and feeling that flutter this morning (although I’m really not positive that it was Jellybean, it was nice to imagine that it was).
No comments:
Post a Comment