Size of Baby: Jellybean is the size of a medium shrimp. He is almost three inches long from head to rump and weighs nearly an ounce.
Weight Gain/Loss: Gained one pound (Yay for weight gain!)
Maternity Clothes: I finally bought a couple pairs for work (and wore one pair today). I can still fit in my regular low rise pants though. :)
Sleep: A lot better this week, but I still wake up a couple times during the night to use the bathroom.
Movement: Still none.
Food Cravings: Roughage! Big time cravings for roughage!
Symptoms: A tiny bit of nausea here and there. Today I had my first experience with heartburn...it went away fast.
Gender: Still don’t know. 5-7 weeks!
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Incredibly overjoyed! Loving every second of it!
What I Miss: Nothing this week. Especially not regular pants.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Seeing a baby bump.
Best Moment This Week: Making it through a major head cold without taking any medicine! I am awesome!!!
Weight Gain/Loss: Gained one pound (Yay for weight gain!)
Maternity Clothes: I finally bought a couple pairs for work (and wore one pair today). I can still fit in my regular low rise pants though. :)
Sleep: A lot better this week, but I still wake up a couple times during the night to use the bathroom.
Movement: Still none.
Food Cravings: Roughage! Big time cravings for roughage!
Symptoms: A tiny bit of nausea here and there. Today I had my first experience with heartburn...it went away fast.
Gender: Still don’t know. 5-7 weeks!
Feelings Towards Pregnancy: Incredibly overjoyed! Loving every second of it!
What I Miss: Nothing this week. Especially not regular pants.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Seeing a baby bump.
Best Moment This Week: Making it through a major head cold without taking any medicine! I am awesome!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment